The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with personal information.
TurboClinic, Lda, owner of the TurboClinic brand, is obliged to comply with the rules contained in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), approved by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 .
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about visits to and use of this website, including referral source, duration of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as name and email address, that the customer provides to configure the subscription to our emails and/or newsletters;
- any other personal information that the customer sends us.
Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following:
- administer our website and our business;
- customize our website for customers;
- enable the use of the services available on our website;
- send commercial non-marketing communications;
- send email notifications specifically requested by the customer;
- send our newsletter by e-mail, if the customer has requested it (the customer has the right to inform us at any time if he no longer wants to receive the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business, either by post or, if you have specifically agreed to do so, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual users from this information);
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
If the customer submits personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license that the customer has granted us.
Privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of information on our website and adjusted through the use of privacy controls on the website.
Without the express consent of the customer, we will not provide personal information to third parties for their or third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation purposes);
Except as set out in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of personal information
TurboClinic guarantees high levels of security and protection of personal data, ensuring the protection of personal data provided by customers against abusive use or unauthorized access.
The customer is responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask for the password (except when the customer logs into our website).
We may periodically update this policy by posting a new version on our website. Customer should check this page from time to time to ensure that they understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
In practice, the customer will usually expressly agree in advance to the use of their personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide the opportunity to opt out of the use of such personal information for marketing purposes.
If the customer considers that their personal data are not being properly processed, they may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission or other competent authority.